NFL is back (almost, kinda)!

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
The final week one preseason game is on right now and Coby Fleener is having a rough go of it. Anyway, hopefully Manuel gets another series or two.

ANYWAY, who's excited for football?! Are you a fan of any specific team? Why? Do you do fantasy football?

Week 2! Finally feels like real football.

I really want Julio Jones on my fantasy team.

I'm so done with baseball this year I've already joined a Pick 8 for football. Which is saying something, because football sucks.

Get back to your football "clubs" or whatever you call soccer these days, MattAY. Finally it's NFL Season. The wait gets longer and longer each year.

I wish the coverage of NFL was much better over here. I mean, it already sucks that I have to be up at about 1am to see a game. At least we make a big deal out of the superbowl.

I seriously love this game, I admit it's way better than Rugby!

PS - "soccer" season starts tomorrow woooo! C'mon United!!

danielrbischoff said:
How do football players get paid so much and play so few games?

For our amusement they destroy their bodies and brains and then have to live the rest of their lives off the amount they made in a few seasons so I'm actually ok with the amount most average football players make. It's the overpaid baseball players that can eat a dick.

MattAY said:
I wish the coverage of NFL was much better over here. I mean, it already sucks that I have to be up at about 1am to see a game. At least we make a big deal out of the superbowl.

Isn't there like one game a year played in London now? I know I've seen them play over there more than once.

And didn't soccer just end?

daverabbit said:
It's the overpaid baseball players that can eat a dick.

Hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in all of professional sports.

Green_Lantern said:
MattAY said:

Isn't there like one game a year played in London now? I know I've seen them play over there more than once.

And didn't soccer just end?

Yeah that's true, we have a game in Wembley once a year. Don't know who gets to play, whether it's just on an invite basis I don't know. Everybody loves it though, they interview celebrities if they're attending in the stadium and everything - kind of ridiculous if you think about it.

Soccer starts in August and ends in May...and if there's a national tournament that fills the void in summer. It's awesome for sport over here.

PS - Longo, Arsenal suck!

There are two games being played at Wembley this season. Steelers vs. Vikings, and then 49ers vs. Jags. The Jaguars have signed a contract to play a game in England each of the next four seasons. So enjoy those ugly new helmets.

Being a seahawks fan is either going to be extremely satisfying this year, or completely and utterly disappointing. At this point, with the way the hype machine has been going, if they don't win the superbowl, then this season was a failure.

So which team is looking the most impressive? I need to know who I'm going to support this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod