NFL draft tomorrow 4/25!

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I know none of you geeks are sports fans, but maybe kapow is lurking around here somewhere.

OT for discussion right here.

I'm that oddball sports fan who doesn't play fantasy football, fantasy baseball, final fantasy, etc. Casual by today's standards.

Was so much better when I could waste an entire Saturday watching the draft. This primetime bullshit ruined it. It's about to start and I have no interest in watching.

Well, I am an sports fan but... I prefer to play with my friends for real. I fare pretty well at football (that is, soccer, but, you know, in europe the word "soccer" doesn't mean anything), volley ball and basket ball.

As for videogames, only racing is my thing.

Hey, welcome to the forum, Starling.

Just got home, watching now. It's such a weak draft, but oh well. I like all the lineman going high though.

I'm a Vikings fan, so we'll see what happens. Two picks in the first round is nice. I hope they don't trade up and reach for something weird.

I don't really care for pro ball, but I've had an espn stream going in the background while I do my normal internet stuff just to hear who from Alabama gets drafted tonight.

Chris_Crime said:
I'm that oddball sports fan who doesn't play fantasy football, fantasy baseball, final fantasy, etc. Casual by today's standards.

You should try fantasy football at least...I know for me it really got me a lot more interested in actually watching the NFL because of it.

My jaguars drafted Luke Joeckel who was the best player in the entire draft. Definately a sports fan here.

I watch my alma mater NCAA football and basketball, and maybe keep abreast of our other sports. I like to stay informed of sports and pro sports are fun to follow but not nerd out on. Got a buddy who nerds out on all sports, watches soccer a bunch. I lent him Red Dead Redemp, RDR: Undead Nightmare, and Far Cry 3 but I called this scrub asking him about those games "Havn't got around, still gaming Fifa '11." What a turd, sport video games are weak. I can physically go throw a football, I cant ride a horse around the west, tomahawking zombies...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle