NFL draft tomorrow 4/25!

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by used44, Apr 24, 2013.

1. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I know none of you geeks are sports fans, but maybe kapow is lurking around here somewhere.

OT for discussion right here.

2. Chris_Crime

Chris_Crime Rookie

I'm that oddball sports fan who doesn't play fantasy football, fantasy baseball, final fantasy, etc. Casual by today's standards.

3. Bretimus_v2

Bretimus_v2 Hey kiddo!

I'll probably be watching this tomorrow hoping that the cards management doesn'tscrew it up.

4. daverabbit

daverabbit Rookie

Was so much better when I could waste an entire Saturday watching the draft. This primetime bullshit ruined it. It's about to start and I have no interest in watching.

5. Starling

Starling Novice

Well, I am an sports fan but... I prefer to play with my friends for real. I fare pretty well at football (that is, soccer, but, you know, in europe the word "soccer" doesn't mean anything), volley ball and basket ball.

As for videogames, only racing is my thing.

6. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey, welcome to the forum, Starling.

Just got home, watching now. It's such a weak draft, but oh well. I like all the lineman going high though.

I'm a Vikings fan, so we'll see what happens. Two picks in the first round is nice. I hope they don't trade up and reach for something weird.

7. elmoreoocyte

elmoreoocyte Novice

I don't really care for pro ball, but I've had an espn stream going in the background while I do my normal internet stuff just to hear who from Alabama gets drafted tonight.

8. Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

You should try fantasy football at least...I know for me it really got me a lot more interested in actually watching the NFL because of it.

9. Zajix

Zajix Rookie

My jaguars drafted Luke Joeckel who was the best player in the entire draft. Definately a sports fan here.

10. friggest

friggest Rookie

I watch my alma mater NCAA football and basketball, and maybe keep abreast of our other sports. I like to stay informed of sports and pro sports are fun to follow but not nerd out on. Got a buddy who nerds out on all sports, watches soccer a bunch. I lent him Red Dead Redemp, RDR: Undead Nightmare, and Far Cry 3 but I called this scrub asking him about those games "Havn't got around, still gaming Fifa '11." What a turd, sport video games are weak. I can physically go throw a football, I cant ride a horse around the west, tomahawking zombies...