NFL Blitz

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Oof. Avoid this new downloadable title.

Quite terrible. Anybody else play the demo? I can't see this being fun for even a weekend. And that's coming from a Blitz fan.

Never god-damn mind, everybody.

No I just downloaded the demo. It's cool that the demo has like 6 teams instead of the regular 2 I've become accustomed to in all other sports titles. But all the teams play exactly the same and the gameplay is just so lacking.

No PSN demo, Bret? Is that common? Every XBLA game has a trial.

used44 said:
No I just downloaded the demo. It's cool that the demo has like 6 teams instead of the regular 2 I've become accustomed to in all other sports titles. But all the teams play exactly the same and the gameplay is just so lacking.

No PSN demo, Bret? Is that common? Every XBLA game has a trial.

More common than you would want it to be.

Downloading the Demo now, I'll gauge whether it's bad or not. Frankly I'm not too happy about no late hits, so it's not off to a good start.

NBA Street Vol 2 is one of the best sports games ever. I never really played the NFL or FIFA editions though.

So yeah, it's a lot like NFL Blitz. All Offense, Defense is a joke: only reliable for possible fumbles or somehow sacking the QB, even though the AI has them on hair triggers. Honestly, this could be fun just to unlock every thing, but I could see this getting old very quickly.

Sad though. :(

Defense in blitz used to be fun. But they replaced tackling with "shoving." what the fuck

used44 said:
Defense in blitz used to be fun. But they replaced tackling with "shoving." what the f***

nba-jam-wii-not-screen_display_image.jpg

image fixed! -used

used44 said:
Defense in blitz used to be fun. But they replaced tackling with "shoving." what the f***

Yeah, and you could actually sack the QB. It's almost impossible in this rendition.

I cant remember the original enough to make a good comparison. I was never a HUGE fan like I was to NBA Jam. Honestly for me, the demo was close enough to the full game experience that I wouldn't care to pay $$ (1200 ms I think) to do challenges or play online. Played local 2 player and we just traded touchdowns. Kinda boring.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod