Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ive never seen it so obviously im an idiot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hippy_Cune

Rookie
Yay!

seriously...

remember when they cut up a dudes head with a fan?
and when they catapulted a man across the border?

post your favorite MB episodes here.

;)

I loved the episode where they dropped buster into water after a hammer. That was sweet.

And any and all episodes in which Kari wears a bikini.

oh yes, the redhead. 8)

and ive seen so many awesome moments on that show, i wouldnt know where to begin.

yorky said:
^Honestly, though. Who shoots fish? And in a barrel no less...

who puts fish in a barrel to be shot?

link.. youve never heard of brusting? :roll:

and yes.. the red head is most definately hott

karibyron.JPG

kari byron is her name.. and apparently the first time she was on myth busters she was needed as an ass model

Yes, and she has a wonderful personality!

Is she dating Adam? Adam, you lucky dog, you :)

yorky said:
^Honestly, though. Who shoots fish? And in a barrel no less...
I swear, it's a guilty pleasure to laugh at such things, but I can't get enough :D

I liked the episode where they announced they would no longer be raping childhood wonders to oblivion.

You have no idea how heartbroken I was when I found out that there was no musical note with a frequency low enough to make people shit their pants.

-FCM- said:
I liked the episode where they announced they would no longer be raping childhood wonders to oblivion.

You have no idea how heartbroken I was when I found out that there was no musical note with a frequency low enough to make people **** their pants.

Yeah, learning is stupid!

And maybe it's because I don't have time to watch TV but I've never heard of this show.

-FCM- said:

Dude, live with it, we all find out Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny aren't really real, unless you want to become that creepy guy who sits on his porch all day watching the kids go to school and come back. As for the Tooth Fairy, well it's disappointing when your mum doesn't come in the room and slip some money under your pillow after you've lost a tooth but we only have a limited number of milk teeth and is there anyone who wants to sacrifice their adult teeth for a pound/dollar/other monetary amount? Aside from homeless people, alcoholics and drug addicts I guess.

If you want to believe in the brown note or any other myths go right ahead but don't complain when the majority of us want to find out the truth, which in itself is often just as interesting if not moreso.

Sam

Holy crap guys I'm half-kidding. The show is fine and interesting enough, it's just kind of a bummer when I go "oh I wonder if x can actually do y" and people go "oh yeah that can't happen myth busters disproved it."

-FCM- said:
Holy crap guys I'm half-kidding. The show is fine and interesting enough, it's just kind of a bummer when I go "oh I wonder if x can actually do y" and people go "oh yeah that can't happen myth busters disproved it."

SHUT YOUR STINKIN' MOUTH! THE MYTHBUSTERS ROCK AND YOU KNOW IT! ROAAR!! :evil: :evil:

...sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod