Do you approve of forum polls?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Pork Chops

• Total voters
I was but I delivered last week. Gave birth to a bouncing 8 ounce appendix.

Acute%20Appendicitis%202.jpg

It's obviously a girl. (a) there's no penis and (b) it didn't have the balls to stay inside and get it's job done so it's must be female.

Silentplayer and I are also in the GR external appendix society. Membership entitles you to free mai-tais and use of the Gamepost jacuzzi.

Mine is in the "difficult toddler" phase. His name is Bertram Wilberforce. Here's a picture of him at one year old:

alienlittlemonster.jpg

Evidently I'm not being clear enough. Anyone who isn't my comrade by tomorrow will have their post count set to "Teapot". You know it can be done.

mynameismonkey said:
Evidently I'm not being clear enough. Anyone who isn't my comrade by tomorrow will have their post count set to "Teapot". You know it can be done.
I invited you before I seen this topic cause you are a gaming god and I wish to learn the traits.

I'll just change mine back if you change mine (which you won't cause I just invited you, but still).

And if you were unfortunate enough to not invite MNIM, well, I can be bribed to return a numeric value to your count...the bigger the bribe, the larger the number.

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod