My MMORG Played This Year: Rose and NeoSteam

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sofia

When I played Rose Online I really enjoy playing it because of the cart race yeah " awesome Im riding on a cart" Im relly really proud of it because Im the first how ride with it lolz and I love their PK also...

When I played NeoSteam I also enjoy playing also the GM was very active answering people question so many people were not confuse with the game play. The quest is quite challenging specially the " calicota " the price was Steam Rider Yeahhh I lolz. Also the Pk of the other raise just like RF alsmost all players saying " Kill all the Elard and Rogwel " Rogwel and Elard is the country lolz... ^^ try it guyz you might like it...

Any Reaction?????

sofia said:
When I played NeoSteam I also enjoy playing also the GM was very active answering people question so many people were not confuse with the game play. The quest is quite challenging specially the " calicota " the price was Steam Rider Yeahhh I lolz. Also the Pk of the other raise just like RF alsmost all players saying " Kill all the Elard and Rogwel " Rogwel and Elard is the country lolz... ^^ try it guyz you might like it...

Any Reaction?????

I have no idea what you just said.

PS. We already have one person spamming up the forums regarding Neosteam. Don't become number two.

maca will close it. The iron fist of Dictatorship will crush all spammers, bots and posting newbs.

LetheanDreams said:
I have no idea what you just said.

PS. We already have one person spamming up the forums regarding Neosteam. Don't become number two.

We don't have a second, we have an extra account of one VERY annoying member. So sofia/heart_love/BananaKing/gameEvolution/steamrocker/adriana/danpueblo or whatever else you'd like to be called shut up about Neosteam, it's not only against the rules (advertising) it's annoying, and that's talking about one topic in one forum, the aggravation just goes up when you decide to make fake accounts to further spread the shit around.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod