My little Ponies- For BlackStar

Who remembers this 80's cartoon???? And Toy Line???? I do!

I had My Little Ponies Shampoo that smelled like the scratch n sniff decal that was emblazened on the ponies ass.

I loved it.

My mom wanted me to be a girl.

Ok BlackStar, have at it

Yay! I had a purple one. You pull its tail and it grows, you then twist the head and it sucks the hair back in. Tehehehe

Lol, everytime I read the title of this topic I think it says My Little Penis.... sorry, I have nothing more to contribute.

Carebear countdown!
5 4 3 2 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for taking so long to write you back Stal, I've been a bit backed up.

Yes, I liked that television show a lot! My favorite Pony was Galaxy
galaxythroughthedoorpre.png

Her passion and strength inspired me to never give up and that sharing really does mean caring!! :D

Gee, I hope I didn't take too long to get back to you...

I was the same. Every post here is a pleasure. Now you just skip to the bottom unless your eye catches an avatar of someone you like.

Wow I saw the poster names and I got all excited for a second, then I realized this was a hardcore necro post and none of the posters are actually here anymore so I got a little sad. I don't really remember Dobby but she was around for a couple months after I joined, and GhostTrip and Stal and BlackStar! Oh my!

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
It's my fault. Every forum i join ends up dead after a year.
Yeah, but GR only really started dying in '07.
IE, the year after i joined / started posting.

That's right. I killed GR on my own. I made stal leave, i did it all. For all you guys know, i own crave and everything.

schimmel said:
Wow I saw the poster names and I got all excited for a second, then I realized this was a hardcore necro post and none of the posters are actually here.!

It was on the very last page.... I... I think I waited too long to get back to him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod