Movies You Wanna See In 3D

What movies that have already come out before (new) 3D technology came out would you want to see in 3D?

I think the Matrix (trilogy?) would be neat, what with bullet time and all.

What about you?

3D is hella cool but i hate how everyone is calling it new. Yes it's a new type of 3D but it's not a new idea. It started with the red and blue glasses then nobody cared about it for 20 years until someone invented what we have now. Makes me wonder about virtual reality. When it came out it was cool but soon after nobody cared. Maybe in two years it'll be reinvented and "in" again.

None.

I'll wait for real 3D, thanks.
Until then, you can GTFO with your bullshit '3D' speak if i'm still looking through a pair of glasses at a cunting 2D screen.

HatersGonnaHate.jpg

WickedLiquid said:
3D is hella cool but i hate how everyone is calling it new. Yes it's a new type of 3D but it's not a new idea. It started with the red and blue glasses then nobody cared about it for 20 years until someone invented what we have now. Makes me wonder about virtual reality. When it came out it was cool but soon after nobody cared. Maybe in two years it'll be reinvented and "in" again.

THat's why I said "(new) 3D", cause 3D isn't a new notion, just the way it is now is.

Also, I think 3D gaming would be pretty sweet.

has anyone else seen the Muppets in 3D at Disney World?
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/ ... vision-3d/
It's movie theater seating but with a bunch of little extras built in, for example Fozzie Bear (wocka wocka) sprays the camera with a seltzer bottle and the water actually hits you in the face. I want more 3D like that.

Smellovision, watervision, air heat and cold vision - changing as to what's on the screen.
It's a gimmick, right? Then 3D should take a page from Disney.

I'm probably wrong, but isn't the current 3D model the same as the one they used for Captain Eo in the mid-80s?

TANGENT: Captain Eo rocks!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod