Money Woes

Gunner37

Rookie
The only year i'm running low on money would all of these awesome games come out at the same freaking time. I love how all these good games are coming out but i would love it to be a little more spaced apart so what money trials have you guys faced with this many games coming out

Exactly my poor broke self is dying to get to play all these games coming out now such as Batman, Uncharted, Battlefield and coming out soon Assassins Creed, and Skyrim im slowly dying on the inside for not being able to play these games.

He needs that peen to bang some ho's- women. Best get rid of a kidney or a lung, half a brain, anything but the gene machine!

Well either way im slowly dying so why not try one of those wonderful ideas and sorry used the girlfriend has dibs on the peen but she doesnt have to know...

I hate the holidays. There are so many good releases and not enough money. But I love game shopping after Christmas. Everything that came out this month and the last will be $30.

I have no willpower or a sense of priority. God damnit rent will just have to wait. And F*** that water bill.

Gunner37 said:
Well either way im slowly dying so why not try one of those wonderful ideas and sorry used the girlfriend has dibs on the peen but she doesnt have to know...

The spleen? Or your appendix?
And how about some Stone Soup Dungeon Crawl?

I already get my games cheap, old, possibly used and from a game shop on it's lonesome, sometimes on a corner, sometimes in a well-lit place, but I always play 'em and make time for 'em, as much as I can. Don't have to worry about the new and shiny games hot on the market.

It's a bit of a gunch that theyre all coming out at the same time. Certainly cant get them all. Even if I had money I wouldnt, too many new games can kill the excitement.
You know what I'm even more fried about? You guys and the Japanese getting MGS HD Collection in November...and because those stupid French, Germans etc dont understand English - WE have to wait until February! How selfish of them eh?
Either way, that forces it off my list and leaves a spot for Ace Combat, so I'm gonna get through it :)

Well the only game i have gotten out of this year so far is dark souls and i got that for my birthday from the gf so that and school is keeping me preoccupied while i try to save up some money for christmas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod