Moments in gaming you were disturbed.

WickedLiquid

Regular
Any moments in gaming where you were greatly disturbed at what you were seeing/doing?

Shooting the boss in MGS3
2012-07-05-081124.jpg

The Shit Monster in Conker's Bad Fur Day
Great_Mighty_Poo_by_DarkJackal28.jpg

Pyramid Head's rape scene in Silent Hill 2
5587761286949196946full.jpg

Stabbing your victim in the face in Manhunt
manhunt02.jpg

EE's Death in MGS2
mgs248413.jpg

Lisa's fate in Silent Hill
b6.jpg

Kratos' Unapologetic vengence on the Gods
kratoskillinghelios.jpg

Wait hold on... disturbed or sad? Cause i was in tears during the boss' last moment in MGS3 but freaked out when i found out otacon slept with his step mom...

hitman-blood-money-20060531062553694.jpg

All the kills in the Hitman games can be pretty nasty.

003175s006.jpg

In The Godfather: The Game for current gen consoles, you could extort business owners to gain money and influence. You would do this by bullying, taunting, fighting, breaking their store shelves, etc. but the very BEST way to quickly extort people was the choke out. So my friend and I would pass the controller back and forth, running around from shop to shop quickly and very violently choking the shit out of people. During the strangling, a heartbeat sounds and a bar fills, and you have to loosen your grip before the bar fills too far and you snap their neck. It was funny at first but then really uncomfortable and disturbing.

That one Swat 4 mission with the crazy cult. It has all kinds of crazy stuff written on the walls and then you find the child cemetery in the basement. I didn't expect things like that from the game.

Affen said:
That one Swat 4 mission with the crazy cult. It has all kinds of crazy stuff written on the walls and then you find the child cemetery in the basement. I didn't expect things like that from the game.
Considering the second mission was saving someone from a serial killer, it's not too surprising.

Longo_2_guns said:
Affen said:
Considering the second mission was saving someone from a serial killer, it's not too surprising.

Oh right. Forgot that one. That one was good too. I played the missions in multiplayer before going through it alone, so I played them in a random order.

I remembered that one, my friend was with me and was like "full-auto and lethal, let's do this". And what disturbs me more than the fact that Octacon slept with his stepmom was the face that it wasn't disturbing to Liquid.

Wes said:
How is something sad supposed to be disturbing?

Because you have to pull the trigger and shoot the boss! And when EE dies, it's because you couldn't protect her from Vamp.

I forgot about the whole Otacon sleeping with his step-mom part, probably because it was a narration by Otacon. But yes, equally disturbing.

The end-game of Dragon Age II had me rattled a bit, since it reminded me of what happened in 9/11. It is one of those things that really took me back for a moment considering it was an act of terrorism that you can literally be a part of inadvertently.

Big Skyrim Spiders

Giant%2Bfrostbite%2Bspider.jpg

>shudder<

I also post this one everytime this kind of topic comes up, because it probably is the biggest jump I ever did.

silenthill4screen4.jpg

The eye poke machine in Dead Space 2. Even when you did it successfully you still had to watch a giant needle poke through his pupil. This gif portrays both failure and success

DeadSpace2_EyePoke.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod