Moblie version.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Noritama, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Noritama

Noritama Rookie

I think it goes without question that I'm happy a mobile version of GR exist now. I don't think they posted it up or if anyone notices. but I Usually surf the site through my android and now with a mobile version it's a lot easier to browse.

Thanks GR.

2. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Moved to GRandmasters. The peons of GR will appreciate your thanks I'm sure. But the people who do all the work will probably like it a lot more!

3. Noritama

Noritama Rookie

Ah sorry about that I thought random would be the best place to put it . :O

4. danielrbischoff

Yeah, I love the mobile site too. At the moment there are no mobile forums (and there probably never will be as I've said before), but I love that commenting works really well and you can see all of our news, reviews, and manifesto content.

5. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Are there no ads on the mobile site? Wouldn't you want people to not use it for this reason.

I've tried it and it is slick, but I don't ever want to be auto directed there.

6. danielrbischoff

There are ads on the mobile site. They were there for a while, but they were crashing the mobile browsers, so they've dialed them back again. I've been seeing Fast Five ads on the mobile site for a while now.