Mission Accomplished!

TheDiesel

Rookie
After months of on and off play, I finally finished my run of DW7. Now I can finally put this game to rest.

Total Stats:
Fame - 1,267,417
Total K.O.'s - 284,384
Total Missions - 608

2pop4s0.jpg

35k9ahe.jpg

I'm going to bed now. :D

I've never played DW7...but being a fellow cheevo whore I can feel your joy.

Here.....you can borrow mine for now:
asian-games-bikini-cheerleaders-images_5545.jpg

This is the only thing I've seen you playing on Live for months. I'm glad you finally got it done. I've never played a Dynasty Warriors game but I know they're infinitely button mashy and grindy. Good job, man.

used44 said:
This is the only thing I've seen you playing on Live for months. I'm glad you finally got it done. I've never played a Dynasty Warriors game but I know they're infinitely button mashy and grindy. Good job, man.

haha, now I can actually play the GameFly games I rented a week ago.

I'd have platinumed it by now...if I had a working PS3...

"YOU ARE A TRUE WARRIOR OF THE THREE KINGDOMS!"

id totally bang them all...

Btw, why be excited about DW 7...when you get all the achievements in something like GTA IV or something like that, then well talk :p.

LinksOcarina said:
Btw, why be excited about DW 7...when you get all the achievements in something like GTA IV or something like that, then well talk :p.

Because if you knew how much there was to do in the game, it would make much more sense. haha

I've only been close on three games, Assassin's Creed 2, Mass Effect 2 (which was easy as fuck to get 95% of. I've only done two playthroughs, one of which was halfassed as fuck, and got pretty much all of them) and Demon's Souls. But I've decided that farming for rocks doesn't sound like something I'd like to be doing.

Easy platinum and my only platinum...Borderlands.

Diesel, congrats. You have farmed trophies better than impoverished Chinese farmers farm whatever they grow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle