MISSING THREADS?

H

heart_love

i wonder if there is any thread for gallery, arts and etc?
i just saw screenshots gallery, how bout i wanted to post my art design?

This is not what the GM forum is for. There has been too much abuse of this forum recently.

Heart Love, there is a photography topic on the first couple pages of misc somewhere, but no art/drawing thread currently active, though there certainly have been some in the past. Make one.

that's abuse of this forum? give her a break. heart, feel free to ask us all the questions you like. you are welcome in the gm forum.

Duke_Ferris said:
that's abuse of this forum? give her a break. heart, feel free to ask us all the questions you like. you are welcome in the gm forum.

About that, I was just teasing Stalfros.

used44 said:
This is not what the GM forum is for. There has been too much abuse of this forum recently.

Heart Love, there is a photography topic on the first couple pages of misc somewhere, but no art/drawing thread currently active, though there certainly have been some in the past. Make one.

Hoomfie started a post your artwork thread a while back aswell

True. I kicked that thread's ass with my amazing doodles. That should be archived.

OMG! :shock:
i'm afraid my thread will be kicked out soon too! :cry:
like my other locked thread :cry:

heart_love said:
OMG! :shock:
i'm afraid my thread will be kicked out soon too! :cry:
like my other locked thread :cry:

Lol no he meant his art work was uber, i think there were some super aligators involved etc. it became a bit of a gong show

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod