Medals

JCD

Regular
So... that little box on the profile page. Y'know the one thats always empty and says medals? Just what are these medals?
I'm thinking that they haven't yet been implemented into the site....

Screenshot_3.jpg

I like the way you clicked on the "Games in my collection" link before you took that screenshot.

And you're right, it has yet to be implimented.

Yeah you're right, initially they (as in the GRandmasters I believe) decided to implement a medal system where people were awarded medals for certain things to make up for the lack of ranks as in the old board (and trust me, there was A LOT of commotion kicked up about no ranking system) but it's never been started up, I'm sure you've seen the post counts topic in the Misc board, well this is a year after the switch to beta and they've only just succumbed to the almost incessant whining of certain individuals so I doubt medals will be started very soon, the GRandmasters have more important things to worry about such as, you know, running the site.

Sam

Ah thanks for clearing that up... Any idea when the systems gonna be up and running?

masterchris said:
I like the way you clicked on the "Games in my collection" link before you took that screenshot.
:D Well Gamewatch isn't very interesting! :D

EDIT: Yeah, I agree with Haydi. Too difficult to find someones profile. Makes a stalkers job a lot more difficult.

I think you should get to 'member profile' by clicking someone's profile-button on the forums. Now it just takes you to that 'forum profile' which looks pretty useless compeared to the other one.

Only way now to get to that 'member profile' I found was to find the person in Community or by using the address bar which seemed a bit difficult...

My man Haydi's idea is very good. I would maaybe use the Community stuff more if it were more implemented into the forum, where I spend most of my time while on GR.

Maybe posts by your Commrades could have some sort of highlight or icon.. or posts by people who have similar games and interests listed in their Community profiles.

?

Tyrranis said:
Oh, and I see you accepted JCD. :wink:
Of course I did! I'll accept any comrade requests. Everyone here is great.

And what used44 said is right. I think a lot more people would be more community active, if everything was connected.

All of the interesting or useful Grandmasters topics seem to fall by the wayside. *sigh*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle