Me want, me want now !!!

KingArt

Rookie
may I please somehow get my old membership back please, Old Great wise GRmasters ! It was under King Arthur.

Oh, you're a loong time poster aren't ya? I bet Duke can take care of that when we get back to work around Jan 2.

Yes yes, dUKE, the almighty omega transformer. He has dispatched of many of my foes. i REMEMBER BACK in THE YEAR 1985, a frat party me and JohnnyLiu attened, dUKE came in with his shiny new car and turned into a huge robot hellbent on destroying all HUMANITY !!!!!!!! He was forsaken from ever attending another frat party since... :cry:

Now you mention it, it appears my moderator status has disappeared! Much appreciated if you'd fix that asap.

Sorry, no King Arthur or King_Arthur as it would be on the boards 'cause spaces aren't allowed. What I could do, however, is change your current name to King_Arthur, or KingArthur if it pleases ya.

Have you tried creating a new account as King_Arthur or KingArthur?

yeah, spaces got screwed. if tno cant fix you up, let me know. even I had to go to duke_ferris

yes, please do so Trust no one.

No spaces !!!!!! What kind of forums is this ! How dare you not aloow spaces !!!!!!! JK..

Alright, I can do that, but then someone'll have to change something else so it'll be a site-wide change, not just for the forums. If you could make a new account, it'd be a bit easier. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod