Mario vs. Sonic

If the two fought, who would the winner be?

• Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ROH_mark

Rookie
Who do you think would win in a fight between Mario and Sonic?

Personally, I believe Sonic would totally hand Mario his ass.

Super speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jumping/"1Up"ing

Mario does absolutely nothing but jump, which Sonic also does.
And Sonic has super speed and supposedly charp quills (he's a hedgehog afterall)
Sonic would win very easily.

Yeah in a fight, Sonic hands down. Both have their power ups that give them invincibility so they cancel each other out. Sonic would just be waaaay too fast for Mario.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
belongs in nintendo really, and play some SSBB to find out. Personally, Link beats both.
How on earth does this belong in Nintendo?

Anyway, Sonic would win, hands down.

You have to remember, Sonic depends on his rings. One bump with zero rings and that Hedgehog is roadkill.

In the old days Mario was the same, it's only been since 3D that he's had the 3 hit rule hasn't he?

But how are you meant to land a hit on someone that fast.

Sonic, he gains the 7 Chaos Emeralds and transforms into Super Sonic. And some other stuff that he has that can gain him the advantage.

Sonic had to sign a release that he'd give all competitors an even chance to beat him, hence he's isn't as fast as normal up against Mario and all.

However, even going at a slower, fat-meatball pace, he still kicks Mario's greasy nose.

i think in my opinion sonic will win battle against mario.. because mario just stomp and jump and nothing else he does special

The youngsters and hipsters can identify with Sonic's rude tude and candy striped sneakers. As for me, it's Mario hands down.

Chris_Crime said:
The youngsters and hipsters can identify with Sonic's rude tude and candy striped sneakers. As for me, it's Mario hands down.

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about, this has nothing to do with how old you are or how 'hip' the character is, it has to do with a simple theoretical battle between two video games. I haven't played any of the newer Sonic games, for me the series died when they came out with Sonic 3D on the Genesis. I have also never played any of the more recent Mario games, so I'm comparing NES-era Mario vs. Genesis-era Sonic, and Sonic would kick Mario's ass hands down. Has nothing to do with system-loyalty, flashy characters or how old I am (old enough to still have a strong devotion to the Intellivision).

Does anyone else picture MC as a crochety old man with a scowl? OC was making a joke about Sonic's stereotypical bad-but-cool attitiude that was so popular among videogame mascots in the 90s. Lighten up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod