"Man, that was a good game."

schimmel

Rookie
Do you ever get that feeling of nostalgia when browsing the internet for a game that isn't too well remembered, but you remember having fun with it?

To explain, I was just browsing Wikipedia, looking up information on Scorpion (MK, not the arachnid) and it mentioned that he was featured somewhere in Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy. That is a game I haven't heard of in about four years, but I remember buying it and at least when it came out (2004 I think) I remember having a blast playing it. How many other games let you use psychic powers to kick serious ass?

I heard recently it's been made available on some website (I think FilePlanet) for free, but there are in-game ads, but it's making me think that I should download it and give it a whirl again to see if it's as good as I remember.

What games give you guys that feeling?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. My favorite point-and-click adventure/puzzler, Atlantis -The Lost Tales-.

I might never be able to play it again, however, since it's from 1997 and has compatibility issues with anything that's not Windows 95.

Also, Jeremy McGrath Supercross '98 for PSX. I lost that one...Sssssaaaaaddd ffffffface.

Every time I hear about Super Mario RPG, a tear forms at the pit of my eye. I gave it to a friend a long while ago, but I can't remember which. I don't even know if I still know them.
What a shame, it's one of the best games ever.

I installed Blood the other day on a whim and I was hit by a wave of 90's nostalgic goodness. Frig it's a good game.

I don't know if anyone knows or remembers it, but "Uphoria" I think it was called (on the original Nintendo) was an awesome game.

Blaster Master on the Nintendo I felt was a great game too.

Oh, oh! And Maniac Mansion! :D

A puzzle game on the SNES and NES called Wario's Woods gives me that feeling. It is tragically unknown and under appreciated.

Gauntlet Legends on the N64 was one of my all-time favorite stay-up-all-night hack and slash RPG's. My friends and I would simply start a new character each time we played and just kept going.

That series is actually in need of a reboot since Seven Sorrows wasn't that great of a game compared to the other ones. After Legends nothing was as good though, not even its sequel Dark Legacy.

I remembered playing Goldeneye for the N64 that was pretty rad
rckaratekid...your sig is screwed up.
EDIT: I read your post down below me rckaratekid...here how it should look for the code
or you could use capital letters

Diablo 2, I used to adore that game.
Now that I'm playing MGS4 I'm remembering how much fun I had playing MGS1.

MacFarlane said:
I installed Blood the other day on a whim and I was hit by a wave of 90's nostalgic goodness. Frig it's a good game.

and the hours upon hours kicking zombies heads around like soccer balls. god i miss that game.

every now and then i get a hankering for soul reaver or as they are called now, legacy of kain series. where the hell is my sequel ????

abe.jpg

Such an awesome game. I remember playing this back in the PSX days.

I haven't played it in probably a decade but once i get this running on my PSP, My life will be complete.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod