Mailbag

Trippysmurf

Rookie
Hey Guys,

Just curious: whatever happened to the mailbag? Will it ever be updated?

Also, do you still have a codemaster?

Trippysmurf said:
Hey Guys,

Just curious: whatever happened to the mailbag? Will it ever be updated?

Also, do you still have a codemaster?

I started to think the mail bag at first was all pranks and stuff.LOL loved the pokemon one.

Ahh, ok. We've been going over the SEO value of the mailbag (and laughing), and we were just curious if it would ever be updated.

StalfrosCC said:
SEO Value?

Trippy, you really are "the man" aren't you?
Remember in Aliens the one guy who wasn't a marine that went with them or the robot in Alien who both tied to take the alien to be a weapon. That's what Trippy is like.

Longo_2_guns said:
StalfrosCC said:
SEO Value?

Trippy, you really are "the man" aren't you?
Remember in Aliens the one guy who wasn't a marine that went with them or the robot in Alien who both tied to take the alien to be a weapon. That's what Trippy is like.

Yeah, I get that vibe from Trips. Like he is our buddy, he is "with us" in a sense, but when the shit turns cold he is going to be the one pushing the buttons.

The button pusher.

StalfrosCC said:
Lethean said:
Really? Podcasts? I didn't think Podcasts ever really took off that much?
Um... We have a whole forum dedicated to GR's Podcast... /me points down.

I didn't mean *just* GR. I meant the internet as a whole. Also, just because there's a forum doesn't mean that lots of people listen to it :p.

It's kind of like projecting an image of success.

I can put on an expensive looking suit, walk downtown with a briefcase and have people believe I'm an investment banker with a good number of clients, even though I have absolutely zero.

(Now I'm not saying the GR podcast is dead. I don't know. I was really just asking if podcasts on the internet are really popular or not.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod