Load the spaceship with the rocket fuel!!!

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by WickedLiquid, Apr 9, 2014.

1. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

2. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I was never a huge wrestling fan either, but Ultimate Warrior is definitely one of my favorites. Mostly because he legally changed his name to Warrior.

What a shame.

3. Lien

Lien Rookie

Did you know he actually had his name changed on his ID card to have "The"?

Man... i loved the ultimate warrior...

R.I.P.

4. C_nate

C_nate Rookie

Why do wrestlers always die so young? Is it all the shit they pump into their bodies to look the way they do?

Still sad to hear. I used to watch wrestling back then. He was always fun to watch.

5. GRColin

GRColin Rookie

Not a fan of professional wrestling but I was back when I was like 6. I was a huge Ultimate Warrior fan and remember watching him fight Hulk Hogan. I watched a clip of a speech he gave at RAW Monday night. Eerie. Seriously...Watch it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2022 ... -night-raw

6. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

Yup. I have no idea if Warrior was a juicer but if he did a lot of steroids there's your answer.

More of my favorite quotes:

(To a gay man) "Queering doesn't make the world work."
    (To a hipster) "I hope in 10 years the tin can I kick out of your begging hands hits you in the mouth and knocks your teeth out."
    (To Hulk Hogan) "As you travel to... WRESTLEMANIA! Grab the two pilots, who have already made the sacrifice, and send that plane INTO A NOSE DIVE!"

7. Bretimus_v2

Bretimus_v2 So tired.

He was a lunatic but no one sells a turn like the Warrior. No one can make an epileptic seizure effective pro wrestling. I will forever remember him as I saw him in my youth and not as he appeared during his early 2000s comeback.

8. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Bummer.

9. UghRochester

UghRochester https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester

I wouldn't say that, because wouldn't that make Brock Lesnar disqualified from the MMA he used to do?

Also, RIP.

10. LinksOcarina

LinksOcarina Rookie

IT seems like he died from a heart attack of some sort.

I have no memories of him in childhood, most of the stories I hear basically depict him as a loony. Charismatic though.

So, rest in peace

11. C_nate

C_nate Rookie

I'm not necessarily just talking about illegal drugs, HGH, and steroids. I'm pretty sure a lot of those guys also consume massive amounts of supplements, protein, all that other stuff.

Like one time I was reading about a body builder who died at a young age and in the article they mentioned how he was consuming about three times the recommended amount of protein every single day.

Stuff like that over the long run can't be good for your heart.

12. Master_Craig

Master_Craig Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Wow, I'm very shocked to hear about this. I remember watching The Ultimate Warrior on TV when I was a kid. He was my favourite in the WWF because he was crazy.

I don't want to spark any debates but I have a feeling if the Ultimate Warrior did die from a heart attack, I'm going to assume it was probably from steroid abuse, since it was a common thing in the wrestling world. I could be wrong though.

Regardless, rest in peace Ultimate Warrior.