Live Chat

Look guys, the live chat is still alive and kicking- it is just that the "coders" at "Game-Revolution" don't think this site "needs a live chat".

Well, they are wrong.

If you want to join us for some fun just download mIRC and connect to a Random Webnet server and join #game-revolution.com.

OR you can go to this website: http://channels.webmaster.com/help/chat.html
and when you connect to an applet type /join #game-revolution.com.

The only person not invited is Ugh. Because seriously, he isn't invited.

SEE YA THERE!

StalfrosCC said:
OR you can go to this website: http://channels.webmaster.com/help/chat.html
and when you connect to an applet type /join #game-revolution.com.
Actually you should be able to enter the channel #game-revolution.com in the Join field before you even login on anyof those applets.

Anyway, I wish Glenn/Zorak the best of luck in the future management of the live chat. He's got more spunk than I did, that's for sure!

Now get in there and chat!

I typed this out before connecting but MC is correct, just enter GR as the channel name.

The chat has a lot of history and it can be quirky, but if you aren't UGH, you should fit right in.

I need to go to the chat more often. Except whenever I would go, it would just be people talking about Bleach or WoW.

Longo_2_guns said:
I need to go to the chat more often. Except whenever I would go, it would just be people talking about Bleach or WoW.

Whenever I go in, it's always about baseball or basketball. Which isnt bad...I just know fuck all about them!

Longo_2_guns said:

Longo, take my paladin into ICC 25 man tonight?

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
or just type in www.gamerevolution.com/chat in your browser

Or that. Also, thanks to mC for the well wishings, even if he doesn't mean it.

Yes! We're still alive and kicking, but just barely. The chat has been reduced to a uniform group of old regulars, which isn't all bad of course (but it was still a kick to the jaw when GR threw us to the dogs)

Mike, I still commend you on fighting the good fight. You're one of our best soldiers, my friend :)

L2G, we miss you. It's not all about Bleach or WoW, either, and you know it! Much more useless discussion takes place all the time, if that's even possible.

oh, and uh... viva la revolucií³n chat!

MattAY said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Whenever I go in, it's always about baseball or basketball. Which isnt bad...I just know f*** all about them!

I'll talk soccer with you if you come in. Also, there's a russian guy who we can make fun of for missing the WC.

Yeah, now that I'm done with class for a while I'm gonna be spending more time on there.

I just forget about it every so often. And I'm too lazy to register my MIRC so it takes 5 minutes to start up.

For all the time I've spent lurking/posting the forums over the years, I've barely even been inside the chat. Forums are just much more appealing to me.

TheNesMan said:
For all the time I've spent lurking/posting the forums over the years, I've barely even been inside the chat. Forums are just much more appealing to me.

same here, although I am there right now too for shits and giggles.

the chat used to be the place to be, but it got beyond comatose due to poor management about 2 years ago, sadly. The latest forum led decision on it is hardly showing a commitment to integration.

I suppose what the suits say goes! Anyone remember when this site's editors cars weren't as flashy, but the quality of the website was top notch? I certainly do.

Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle