simpsonsnerdssmjpg.jpg

Geeks
freaks20and20geeks2020b.jpg

Dorks
thinkaboutit.gif

Here's my take:

After seeing Star Wars...
Nerds boned up on every detail of the Star Wars Universe and bought comic books
Geeks played the movies with the volume really loud and bought the toys and video games.
Dorks filmed themselves in the basement playing with a rod, pretending it was a lightsaber.

After seeing Avatar...
Nerds talked about the story and the themes, and compared it to James Cameron's earlier work
Geeks talked about the technology used to make the films special effects, an d how they could have done a better job
Dorks wished the technology of the movies existed so they could touch Na'vai b00bies

Nerds: that kid who proves that class participation doesn't affect your grade whatsoever because he's said 5 words throughout high school and a GPA higher than a 4.0. Also plays a classical instrument.

Geeks: that kid who reads comics not because he's being ironic, but because he's always liked comics. He's smart, but would rather play video games or DnD with friends than study and practice the cello.

Dorks: that kid who's lame but shadows the popular kids. He's really a geek, but would rather seem popular than do what he actually enjoys.

It's just a matter of how sociable they are.

Nerds: Anti-social
Geeks: Social
Dorks: Try to be social but aren't because they suck.

Trippysmurf said:
Nerds: that kid who proves that class participation doesn't affect your grade whatsoever because he's said 5 words throughout high school and a GPA higher than a 4.0. Also plays a classical instrument.

Geeks: that kid who reads comics not because he's being ironic, but because he's always liked comics. He's smart, but would rather play video games or DnD with friends than study and practice the cello.

Dorks: that kid who's lame but shadows the popular kids. He's really a geek, but would rather seem popular than do what he actually enjoys.

I guess that makes me a geek. Just remove DnD. I never much cared for that silly game. Same with Magic cards and Pokemon and all that crap.... Hmmm, maybe I'm more of a dork? No...no... I'm a geek. I actually don't enjoy those games, not pretending.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod