King of Fighters XII coming out soon.

I've never been into the King of Fighters series. I don't have a clue about it really. I saw though that their latest game is going to remain sprite animated and I reckon the animation looks absolutely amazing, really. I won't be getting it but hey, I wouldn't mind having a look simply because of its awesome animation.

Master_Craig said:
I've never been into the King of Fighters series. I don't have a clue about it really. I saw though that their latest game is going to remain sprite animated and I reckon the animation looks absolutely amazing, really. I won't be getting it but hey, I wouldn't mind having a look simply because of its awesome animation.

If you've played Capcom vs SNK, Samurai Shodown, Metal Slug, etc, then you'll know what to expect. SNK is easily on par with Capcom as far as quality(old school)gaming goes. They(SNK and Capcom)were the Sega and Nintendo of 2D arcade gaming back in the day. PIck it up, learn to play, be happy, and know that you're supporting a dying breed of artistic expression in an interactive medium. That's enough for me.

I've been waiting for a long time for someone to make a super high res 2D masterpiece, and now that time has finally arrived.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod