KFC has reached a new low

Wes

Rookie
While some fast food restaurants (like McDonalds) are trying hard to remove themselves from the obesity spotlight, KFC gleefully accepts the attention.

Introducing the new Skinwich

5 layers of chicken skin on a bun topped with bacon and cheese.

Excuse me while I throw up.

That does look horrifying! I have a KFC about once a year anyway just because all fast food is mentally bad for you.

Are they actually promoting it and selling it as a sandwich? I.e is it on the menu? Or is it something you can only ask for?
I'm intruiged at what the fat figures would be!

That is awful. And the pic does not make it look any more apetizing. But hey, people will put anything into their bodies nowadays, right?

Its-a-Fake.jpg

MattAY said:
That does look horrifying! I have a KFC about once a year anyway just because all fast food is mentally bad for you.

Are they actually promoting it and selling it as a sandwich? I.e is it on the menu? Or is it something you can only ask for?
I'm intruiged at what the fat figures would be!

It's only in a few select KFC's across the USA. A buddy of mine showed me the link and I had to share it with you guys. I hope to God they discontinue them and they don't come to Canada.

Yeah, I saw that a while ago. Someone posted it on facebook already, it was disgusting. It's so gross that it makes smoking healthy.

The double down sandwich is pretty gross to. What's next? A new drink that's made from the grease in the deep fryer?

I always buy skinless chicken for cooking, and I peel the skin off of any sort of roasted chicken I eat. I know that this is considered culinarily unforgivable, since the skin is meant to impart all this flavor and whatnot, but I just think it's kinda gross.

I want one now.

So much delicious flesh would taste excellent, and if i eat enough now i might make the heart attack i have scheduled for mid 2011.

KFC is actually owned by the KKK. They induce their chicken with crack. Come do you really think the K stands for Kentucky? No it stands for Klan.

I order my 2 Skinwiches with a side order of bacon dusted fries.

can't find a picture, but it's fries liberally dusted with white, dried bacon fat. Sort of like powdered sugar topped on french toast. And it comes in a cup!

^
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

the skinwich is fake but seeing how kfc is always coming up with creative ways to kill ppl it's no wonder everyone thought it was real

I really didn't like KFC to begin with. Pretty much my favorite thing about them is how they always have sporks.

I recently saw a classic episode of The Simpsons where Homer drools over The Good Morning Burger, which is comprised of bacon and a fried egg on a burger. It was funny back then because it sounded so nasty and was unheard of. Nowadays it's available, how crazy.

Apparently the skinwich is a rumor, which makes me feel better. But I believed it at first like almost everyone else because fast food has just become increasingly more disgusting over the past 15 years.

I saw this on entensity a few weeks back. I was so pumped, chicken skin is the best part. So I was pretty let down. Im still hoping they make chicken skin a side, or in stores like potato chips. Go to a KFC/Taco Bell, get tacos along with some chicken skins, and Im in heaven. Bring on a heart attack, it would be worth it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod