Just a x-com reminder...

Lien

Rookie
It may be a little late late for some of you folks by the time you read this but steam have a one day only deal for the original X-Com games bundle that includes UFO: enemy unknown, terrors from the deep, apocalypse, interceptor and the very crappy enforcer.... for the lousy price of 5 dollar. Just in time with the announcement of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. This might be your chance to found out what this game is all about if you haven't played it yet.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/964/

As i am writing this, there is still 5 hours left till the offer ends. So for the next 5 hours, ask yourself, does that sandwich you are about to buy for lunch REALLY worth it?

Considering I can't use Steam...yes...the sandwich is worth it right now.

Once I get a better computer I would happily buy some X-Com

Gunner37 said:
I first read this thread as x-con reminder..
Hmm... X-con: Apocalypse. Could work... You gotta move your squad of goons to pretend that there is a UFO invasion so that the people will give you money for "defense". But you gotta upkeep your research status to make life like prop to show congress.

Anyway, the package offer just ended and boy I forgot how much terror from the deep scares me sometime... AND GOD DARN TI! WHY DO MY MEN DIE IN ONE HIT! :evil:

Sigh... *research alien alloy*

LinksOcarina said:
Considering I can't use Steam...yes...the sandwich is worth it right now.

Once I get a better computer I would happily buy some X-Com

XCom is a really old game. Like DOS old.

Lien, atleast you didn't name your troopers after you and people you know. Kind of awkward having friends being mind controlled and unload a plasma clip onto your non alien ass.

Man, you Europeans sure like older PC stuff. I used to hang around people from all over Europe who were into Space Quest, Eye of the Beholder, the Krynn series, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle