Just a quick reminder...

Lien

Rookie
All us west coast boys can enjoy this solar eclipse at 6:22 PM today! stop playing diablo 3 for a minute and go outside cause the next one is in 2023!

That is all

And another reminder, today is my birthday. And none of you made a thread. FOR SHAME.

That is all.

I tried looking at it through four pairs of sunglasses and a tinted car window. Hopefully I don't go blind.

Was at a stake meeting. Didn't know how I was gonna look at it, anyway. What with the light sensitivity.

Wes said:
And another reminder, today is my birthday. And none of you made a thread. FOR SHAME.

That is all.

Dangit, Wes, I was actually planning on making a thread RIGHT NOW. It's been a busy day, just got back from a solar eclipse Sunday walk with the family. Welder's glass is where it's at, ladies.

Supposed to have been able to see a partial eclipse here in Texas, but had cloud cover. Just as well. I didnt feel like spending an hour praying for the dragon to bring back the sun.

As we were looking at "The Ring of Fire" I turned to my wife and said, "well, hopefully my super powers activate momentarily". She told me I had to walk behind the rest of the family.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Wes said:

That is all.

Dangit, Wes, I was actually planning on making a thread RIGHT NOW. It's been a busy day, just got back from a solar eclipse Sunday walk with the family. Welder's glass is where it's at, ladies.

I forgive you, not gonna say I love you, but I love you man.

We only had a partial, I nearly went blind looking at the thing.

The most noticeable thing was the odd shade of the sunlight. It was pretty cool...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod