I've got my sights on you!!!

I think it's weird and kind of cool to see a boring satellite image of GR. It's like throwing back the curtain on the Wizard of Oz. Or maybe, given the state of the site, you actually expect us to be nestled in between a superfund site and train tracks. That's how we roll, though. Monkeys show up on the trains, we grab a couple, roll 'em around in the toxic sludge next door, and then put 'em to work. Duke was the first monkey, so he's kind of like Splinter that way. He jumped in the sludge willingly.

TheNesMan said:
OH, which car is yours duke? And where the hell is the hummingbirds nest?

hrm... can't tell in this pic. might be one of the white ones. also i ride my bike to work most days, so it might not be there. man what a crappy looking neighborhood. pic needs updating. they're in the process of tearing down that old ink factory on the right.

dUKE said:
TheNesMan said:
OH, which car is yours duke? And where the hell is the hummingbirds nest?

hrm... can't tell in this pic. might be one of the white ones. also i ride my bike to work most days, so it might not be there. man what a crappy looking neighborhood. pic needs updating. they're in the process of tearing down that old ink factory on the right.

You guys need to buy a camera, and give us a tour of the offices. K?
Cam corder camera.

Yeah a tour would be cool. We'd be able to see the subpar working conditions that spawn some of the great reviews pumped out by GR.

[
gr_office_003.jpg

I want that.

Since were on the topic of tours, if i was up in Berkley anyway for like a Cal Game (Go Bears) could i get a personal tour of the facility.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod