Is Niko Belic Serbian or Russian?

lokness

Rookie
The msnbc says he's serb, wikipedia says he's serb, but in an email you get in the game from Roman, he says something like 'us two Russians'.

WTF IS IT?

*I reckon hes Russian.

In the start of one of the Playboy X missions, Playboy tells him that Russian stuff is in and wants to know the currency of Russia, and he says that he isn't Russian and hasn't ever been to Russia but knows what the currency is. Plus, Niko Bellic is a more Slavic name than it is a Russian name.

Look guys... Niko is definetly serbian. He talks about a war and there was a war 10-15 years ago in Croatia against Serbia. If Rockstar followed the real life facts, Nico Bellić, or we could say Niko Belić (serbian) is from serbia

I like the character of Niko, but his name aways reminds me of NIco.

220px-Nicoheroin.JPG

Maybe because I'm such a big fan of hers.

Longo_2_guns said:
I think Niko is a way better character than Tommy or CJ.
Tommy wasn't all that terrible. I didn't like CJ one bit, and Fido never said a fucking word. It was pretty easy for Niko to be my favourite.

He's Serbian, possibly Bosnian (although GTAIV would have to be in Saint Louis, we have more Bosnians than Bosnia), probably just an insult or something.

used44 said:
I like the character of Niko, but his name aways reminds me of NIco.

220px-Nicoheroin.JPG

Maybe because I'm such a big fan of hers.

Forget Brian Jones, Niko IS the janitor of lunacy.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
He's Serbian, possibly Bosnian (although GTAIV would have to be in Saint Louis, we have more Bosnians than Bosnia), probably just an insult or something.

Hah, I wondered where all the Bosnians went...
Seriously during the war in the 90's the Baltic wars, we had a huge flood of Bosnians.
I got friends who served in that war too.

Tylzen said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:

Hah, I wondered where all the Bosnians went...
Seriously during the war in the 90's the Baltic wars, we had a huge flood of Bosnians.
I got friends who served in that war too.

That would be the balkan wars. The Baltic is in the north - lithuania, latvia, estonia. And yes, Belić (pronounced, btw,belych) sounds more Serbian than Russian to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod