Is anyone here an american lawyer/law student?

malakian

Rookie
Bit of a long shot but do any of you americans study law? I need some info relating to computer law.

Why is it a long shot to ask if any Americans who post here study law? That sounds a little condescending.

schimmel said:
Why is it a long shot to ask if any Americans who post here study law? That sounds a little condescending.

or perhaps, due to his general knowledge of the users here, he's already semi-certain that there are no american law students here

^Bingo. I don't currently know what a lot of you study, and from what I do know, none of it is law. Oh, better edit this in: I just realised 'you americans' might look condescending, but I specifically need an American.

And ted, it's a big area and I'm not sure where I'm looking for what I need so someone more familiar would be handy.

DocMoc said:
What kind of law do you want to practice, Longo?
I was thinking criminal, but I only know so much about it all that I don't have a certain choice.

No civil stuff though. Civil court can go fuck itself.

was a large essay about if the law here was outdated or not. I considered at one point the German and Singaporean models with common law level development, but i don't know how the law has developed on that level in the USA. Still, doesn't matter.

Interesting that the act governing bad behaviour with them computerz here in England is older than the first internet browser.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle