Intellivision

Lakerol

Rookie
I found an old intellivison in a dumpster outside my appartment. It has over 60 games and most of them work.

Any ideas of what I should do with this?

send it to me :D i <3 Intellivision! My mom bought one when they first came out.. even with the keyboard and the cassette tape adapter to program things on!!

intellivsions are mad cool.. we have 2 of them and a few games but they dont work very well.

i would love you forever. lol.

:3

~Cait

Cait said:
even with the keyboard and the cassette tape adapter to program things on!

The ECS! Ooh, I've always wanted one of those... and the Intellivoice addon, so I can finally hear the voices in Space Spartans and B52 Bomber!
I'm a huge Intellivision fan. Hardcore.

To the original poster: take it in! Play the games, have some fun, and see what it was REALLY like back in the day! You'll enjoy it.

Thankfully, my Intellivision is holding up very well! The directional discs on the keypads are wearing a bit, and most of my overlays that came with the games are all fucked up on the corners (I wasn't particularly careful when inserting the overlays into the keypads).
I currently have 32 games, my favourites of which are Astrosmash, Night Stalker, Triple Action and of course SNAFU. There are still a few games I'm looking to pick up, like Burger Time... and of course, I'm thinking about buying an Intellivoice off of eBay.
I might see if I can find an ECS as well. That'd be totally kick-ass.
Maybe also an Intellivision II, just to be hardcore about it. The Intellivision II was ugly as sin though (a white console?), but it would make for a nice addition to my original Intellivision.

Mmmm.

My wife fell in love with it. She loves old school gaming systems.

So, looks like we've got a new addition to the family.

:D :D :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod