-2015 inc = Infinity Ward @ Activision.

-Activision vs. EA

-Battlefield/ Medal of Honor vs CoD. / DICE&Danger Close vs IW

-Halo. -------------> Bungie @ Microsoft

-Halo vs CoD/ Bungie vs IW

-Bungie @ Activision

-IW = Respawn @ EA

- Possibly Bungie vs IW(Respawn) again

-2015 inc AKA IW returns to EA after being with Activision.

Battlefield MoH, Respawn IP vs CoD & Bungie IP.

.....Gladiators....READYYYY?!!!

Whilst industry stuff isnt really a strong discussion topic of mine, I have noticed it all to be more hayward than usual!

I suppose Bethesda are holding the heavyweight title at the top? ;)

MattAY said:
.....Gladiators....READYYYY?!!!

Whilst industry stuff isnt really a strong discussion topic of mine, I have noticed it all to be more hayward than usual!

I suppose Bethesda are holding the heavyweight title at the top? ;)

I honestly didn't have a legit topic title, or a reason for posting this besides being bored.

TheJx4 said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
I'm unsure what is going on here.

So....

Medal of Honor: Frontline = Best MoH game to date. That opening D-Day scene, epic.

You never think that its odd 2015 went to Activision then ended up back with EA?

It was originally in Allied Assault

I never had Allied Assault, so my introduction to it was Frontline.

Not really, its a common trend among companies in any industry. People are going to go where the money is, where they are wanted, and where they have the opportunity to succeed.

StickyGreenGamer said:
TheJx4 said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
I'm unsure what is going on here.

So....

Medal of Honor: Frontline = Best MoH game to date. That opening D-Day scene, epic.

You never think that its odd 2015 went to Activision then ended up back with EA?

It was originally in Allied Assault

I never had Allied Assault, so my introduction to it was Frontline.

Not really, its a common trend among companies in any industry. People are going to go where the money is, where they are wanted, and where they have the opportunity to succeed.

I mean the irony of it all though.
Frontline was also the first MoH I played also. Needle in a Haystack <3

You can find irony in just about anything if you look hard enough.

Frontline was also the first MoH I played also.

Kids :D

You know what the first MoH I played was? Medal of Honor (PSX). I, to this day, remember it as one of the most complex controller set ups for aiming and shooting I had ever seen.

Something along the lines of hold R1 to bring the weapon up, press another button to allow movement, the joystick for actual movement, and square for firing. Took quite a bit of getting used to.

StickyGreenGamer said:
You can find irony in just about anything if you look hard enough.

Frontline was also the first MoH I played also.

Kids :D

You know what the first MoH I played was? Medal of Honor (PSX). I, to this day, remember it as one of the most complex controller set ups for aiming and shooting I had ever seen.

Something along the lines of hold R1 to bring the weapon up, press another button to allow movement, the joystick for actual movement, and square for firing. Took quite a bit of getting used to.

I used also twice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod