in response to maca2kx

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh! well i didn't know to not advertise in a forum was common sense. ha so i'm a n00b huh?
or maybe you're just some lame kid who has nothing better to do with their life than have 630 posts in some forum =]

630 posts? Pfft, that's nothing.

If you don't read (and understand) the terms in which you agreed to when you joined these forums, don't be pissed off when your account or IP is banned, or if the situation warrents, you're reported to your ISP. GR has in the past contacted the authorities in regards to a member(s). Just so ya know.

Also, there is a PM button that you can use, it looks like this
icon_pm.gif
to contact an individual poster. It saves you from cluttering up the forum from those members who contribute to the forums, and saves you from being called a noob.

well you've had 6 posts in one day, keep in mind that Madster's been here since 2006 which is an average of 1 post per day. hell my average is 5 a day so what does that say.

and yeah i'ld say not spamming is common sense.

Not advertising is common sense too.
Would YOU join a Honda Civic forum, and then post a link to your auction's on ebay [which sell honda parts] within 6 posts?

If you said yes, then you are a n00b.

Besides, my mighty 630 posts is pretty weak compared to spam master Longo.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure everything that needed to be said has been said. Oh, except for madster get off your high horse, you're always pretty quick to jump on the latest newbie making a mistake but you're only slowly improving yourself. Oh yeah, and would you cut out this stupid rivalry with Longo? It's getting tiresome.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod