I'm sawry, I thought you were a zombie.

Diabolus

Rookie
Christ, talk about those rosy glasses being smashed against a brick wall. :roll:

Someone here will surely know what I'm talking about. The rest of you suck. :p

Longo_2_guns said:
Um, Resident Evil?

That's a real good guess. I know it took a lot of sleuthing, considering the word 'zombie' and all. But I'm talking about a specific Resident Evil, which you apparently haven't played. It's okay, I still love you. :p

Profits said:
Resident Evil: Survivor?

I'm probably one of the few people who played Survivor. And Liked it.

Yes, the game play was shit, but that is the fault of Columbine. Had Columbine not happened and "Shooting people in games is bad!" mentality that followed, the game would have been a light gun shooter and far more entertaining.

But it wasn't. The highlights of this game, however, were the background story. First, it canonically tells you that Nikolai survived Raccoon City. Second, it highlights in grim detail the depravity of the Umbrella Corporation. The background story involves children being abducted around the world solely to be tested on by Umbrella, and the whole island city is in on the process. If you ever wanted to know how they make Tyrants, good news, the books lying around the island give you full detail on what gland in the brain you need to remove from a teenager.

I liked the idea of Survivor where the guy wakes up with amnesia. Too bad the rest of the game blew.

I'd really like to see a horror title where the main character awakens somewhere with no memory whatsoever. And as you journey you learn more and more about who you are, where you are and what happened. Silent Hill might pull it off good since they're the masters of psychological horror. Just as long as the story doesn't take you by the hand and spoon feed you like they did with SH5.

And I'd play the original RE right now just for the cheesy lines! :p

GhostTrip said:
I liked the idea of Survivor where the guy wakes up with amnesia. Too bad the rest of the game blew.

I'd really like to see a horror title where the main character awakens somewhere with no memory whatsoever. And as you journey you learn more and more about who you are, where you are and what happened. Silent Hill might pull it off good since they're the masters of psychological horror. Just as long as the story doesn't take you by the hand and spoon feed you like they did with SH5.

And I'd play the original RE right now just for the cheesy lines! :p

And as long it's made in Japan.

I'd have known where the quote came from if I paid attention to any Resident Evil outside of the numbered series. I remember playing Dead Aim once and that was the only time I will ever venture outside of my precious numbers because it was such a bad game.

Hey hey now, Code Veronica was a great game! Sure it had some cornball lines, but so does every other RE game.

Fun fact, Code Veronica began as a Dreamcast excuslive but once Sega was history it was later ported to the PS2 with bonus content. I had always played the original game for Dreamcast. I still have it, I should play it for kicks one day.

You gotta wonder if Capcom would've continued the RE franchsie on the Dreamcast instead of moving to the GC.

Wes said:
You gotta wonder if Capcom would've continued the RE franchsie on the Dreamcast instead of moving to the GC.

But they didn't, really. They had a few remakes, yes, and had RE4 first, but the PS2 still had its number of titles. Survivor, Outbreak files 1+2, and there was probably another that came out before 4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle