I'm looking for a good co-op action game for SNES or GBA.

Gaiacarra

Rookie
Besides Contra, and no Beat em' Ups. I hate Beat em' Ups.

I know this is in the wrong forum, but I want an answer, and I find the Nintendo forum is seldom used compared to this one.

Hi Gaia, I'm dL. Most posters hate me when I do something like this, but general gaming is for game questions in general, if it has to do with past generations it goes in it's hardware maker's forum respectively, and if it is from the console wars, (16 bit for example) you would locate your question to Classic Gaming Forum.

I will leave a shadow topic here but am moving this topic to the appropriately previously stated forum. Good Day.

-dL

battletoads, mario kart, secret of mana, and seperation anxiety right off the top of my head. although mario kart is more of a vs. game.

I don't hate you because you left a shadow.

I'll look into those, paradox, but I may not have the time as I found a wonder.

It's called Kirby Superstar. OMFG YSE.

Gaia said:
I don't hate you because you left a shadow.

I'll look into those, paradox, but I may not have the time as I found a wonder.

It's called Kirby Superstar. OMFG YSE.
That's what I was going to suggest!! :x

gunstar heroes? i think that was co - op and if not that battletoads and double dragon, or would that be a "beat em up"

Kirby superstar is awesome.

Kirby's dreamland 3 is also 2 player.. and awesome.. but a bit different.. and harder, imo.

and.. if you like puzzle games... and dont care about graphics >_> then goof troop is a fun puzzle game me and my brother play a lot.

Final Fantasys can be 2 player but.. only in battle.. and i think thats kinda useless though.

Donkey Kong Countrys are 2 player.. 2 play co-op or 2 player rival type.. (not at the same time though)

Family Feud (a game show game)
Jeopardy...
Wheel of fortune..
Kirby's Ghost Trap (or avalanche?) a puzzle game
Mario All stars (mario games obviously)

Mickey Mouse + the Circus mystery - I love this game.. it has 2 players at the same time.. and you have different abilities.. I think its cool.

Bomberman i believe..

Stunt Race FX - Racing game
Super Offroad - Racing
Mario Kart - racing (obviously)
Zombie's ate my neighbors..

thats all i can think of right now.
Tetris (Puzzle obviously)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members