I'm bored.

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Anyone want their title changed or something? I dunno. I just have this PHENOMINAL COSMIC POWER but I don't do nothing with it.

I'm good with my title...maybe throw something good (read: bad) on used or delorean or sticky. Force it on them. Even if they don't want it.

See, usually people go "I want (X) as my new thing." Because if you leave it to me the results will not be pretty. That's more what I meant.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I'm good with my title...maybe throw something good (read: bad) on used or delorean or sticky. Force it on them. Even if they don't want it.

Do it........... You won't

......... No penises please

Did you know those random name generator things are made to get the answers to your security questions?

Longo_2_guns said:
Did you know those random name generator things are made to get the answers to your security questions?

Well, it was made by:

~Favorite Color
~Last Car I was in

Not actually generated. I did this on some forum, I'm not sure if it was this one or not.

TheDiesel said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Well, it was made by:

~Favorite Color
~Last Car I was in

Not actually generated. I did this on some forum, I'm not sure if it was this one or not.
Exactly the point. Stuff like "Favorite color" and "street you grew up on" and all of that are classic security questions. So when you're saying those, you're inadvertently giving away the answers to them.

Anyway, just letting you know so you can watch out for that.

'The Black Falcon.'
Huh. I'm ok with this wrestler name thing.

Anyway, i don't care too much what mine is as long as it isn't too bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod