I'm a long time reader of this site.

Diabolus

Rookie
Been reading since the late 90's. It's been cool to watch the evolution of the Revolution thoughout the years. It may not be the biggest or most well known site, but it's still the best.

Welcome aboard! Don't mind the ninja's. Spray lemon juice on them and they'll go away...

Great another ex-stalker joins our rank like that PK a couple days ago... :( is this a new trend? How many stalkers are there watching us right now!

Enough to make you scared!

I was also once a stalker, hehe but then I decided to haunt StalfrosCC! :)

Welcome to the boards, hope you'll contribute with many interresting opinions.

Melaisis said:
Bwhaha. 'Evolution of Revolution' has a nice ring to it.

Did you not know? The site is actually called Gamer Evolution, the logo is wrong.

And Lien, the ninjas will not leave him alone if he sprays lemon juice on them. That just makes them mad. Are you trying to get this man killed?

i was the same way, then i signed up....then i didn't post anything. then i started again and now i'm on more frequently. anywho, welcome aboard!

Welcome. But you'd think after stalking for awhile, you'd put something like this in the Misc forum.

Kiristo said:
Welcome. But you'd think after stalking for awhile, you'd put something like this in the Misc forum.

Actually, I'm a long time reader of the site, not the forum. I have 16,000+ posts on IGN. But I'm currently banned from there( :twisted: ).

Thanks to everyone for the kind welcome.

Diabolus said:
Kiristo said:

Actually, I'm a long time reader of the site, not the forum. I have 16,000+ posts on IGN. But I'm currently banned from there( :twisted: ).

Thanks to everyone for the kind welcome.

lol :twisted:

I supposedly got banned for 'trolling', although I don't recall doing any trolling that night. I was mad, so I switched to my alternate account and cussed out all the mods. Let's just say that there was massive amounts of alcohol involved. :p

I won't do that here. I have a lot of respect for this site, unlike IGN.

Diabolus said:
I supposedly got banned for 'trolling', although I don't recall doing any trolling that night. I was mad, so I switched to my alternate account and cussed out all the mods. Let's just say that there was massive amounts of alcohol involved. :p

thats it? I thought it was something important like sleeping with a head mods wife or something :)

napsterxxl said:
Diabolus said:

thats it? I thought it was something important like sleeping with a head mods wife or something :)

At GR, Head Mod = maca, so Head Mod's wife = JCD? Something like that.

Welcome to the forum.. Don't sleep with JCD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod