If I would of known

Delorean88

Rookie
So a couple of days ago a couple of buddies of mine and I went to eat at some chinese place and afterwards we went to a nearby game store called play & trade because we kept talking about fun things to do in GTAIV and ending up wanting to buy it. Well as soon as we walk in they had stacks of original xbox games and the first one I noticed was Crimson Skies...... For 5 bucks I literally almost had a orgasm, they also had battlefront 1 & 2, chaos theory, chrono chross/trigger, crash bandicoot, syphon filter 1 & 2, ghost recon 2 (a top fav of mine in the series) and soooo much more (all the the ones I listed were less than $15. If I would of known this store sold my mine childhood I would of wasted so much money on that instead of unnecessary stuff like groceries and dinner and that transformers 3 ticket.

Unfortunately no KOTOR strangely, and I can't find KOTOR on the XBL marketplace anymore why is it trying to escape me. But the point of this was if you had the chance would you rather spend money on a good/great modern game or a old classic

Depends on the classic game and modern game choices. If they gave me the option to get ME3 and Skyrim on early realease date I'd choose that over any classic game from my childhood.

Damn. Nice. The "mom n pop" gamestore here closed. Finding used classic games for cheap is the best though.

The only place in my hometown that sells games is KMart...But last chirstmas break I found a new copy of Persona 3 FES complete with a t-shirt package....Surprised the shit out of me - I still don't know why I didn't pick it up.

These Play & Trade stores are popping up all over the place, I may have to check one out now to see what they have available.

LinksOcarina said:
We need more Play & Trade, honestly.

One opened and got shut down I think in a 6-month period near my place. They decided it was smart to open near: Target, Fry's, Wal-Mart, and GameStop.

Whoops.

keepithowitis said:
TheNesMan said:
Steam summer sale guys...come on.
I picked up GTA4 with both expansions and Bad Company 2 for a total of... $14.98. Beat that at your damn Play & Trade!!!

If I had a computer capable of running the stuff I want it to run steam would suck all my money away so I guess thankfully I have crappy hardware.

When I went into the P&T my reaction was similar to when I first used netflix stream, happy about the choices but overwhelmed by the huge amount of stuff I wanted to see but didn't know where to start. Literally every 3 seconds I was saying "Oh snap they got (insert awesome old game here)" or "Well slap my balls and call me sally I didn't know they sell (insert game here)". They also sold all the old consoles and gameboys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod