Ideas for the GameRevolution Store?

Nick_Tan

Rookie
So we've got a stream of revenue, ahem, I mean a store now, right next to that forums link up there. What do guys and gals think of the products? And what would you like to see in the store?

For me personally, I'm less likely to wear a shirt of one of the "classic characters" pretending to be Che Guevara than I am to wear a shirt with Che Guevara.

Is it too hard to get a shirt that just has the GR Star on it? No words, no funny pictures, just the star with the backwards R on it. I'd buy that.

Why not a shirt/hoodie/jacket with a gamer revolutionist on it, i.e a normal guy (or chick or both) brandishing out a gamepad instead of a ak47 and not Mario.

...or something with tetris because it's Russian and... well... revolution... right? Yeah I'll be quiet...

Longo_2_guns said:
Is it too hard to get a shirt that just has the GR Star on it? No words, no funny pictures, just the star with the backwards R on it. I'd buy that.

This, on a coffee mug, pint, &/or shot glass.

Well you guys have skins for the iPhone, why not have skins for consoles and accessories? And how about getting more sizes of t-shirts for the larger consumers? Other than those requests, the store looks great.

fyjsd0.jpg

I've always liked the old school board avatar icons and always thought they'd make a great t-shirt design (even then), but all the better if it somehow promotes the boards because, hey, who does that?
mj79t0.png

^on sleeve

just want to stress the logo on the sleeve and not on the back-top portion of the shirt... shirts with the logo on the back always come off looking like tramp stamps and nobody wants that. and I agree with what's been said about simpler designs; I'm gonna enjoy a simpler t-shirt over a busier t-shirt every time.

I like Chris_Crime's idea, except instead of a tshirt it's a hoodie. Then you can make zip-up hoodies with the exact same thing on the back and the R Forum on the front nipple or something, it'd be cool. Best of all for that one you have to log in to prove you have that many posts before you can buy it

I like the star shirts more than the Che shirts. At the very least, that should be the bread and butter of the GR store, simple yet it marks our territory.

Plus a GR hat would be cool, both in baseball form and in Russian form. I also like the forum shirt ideas too. Perhaps we can give them out to everyone as a freebie based on how many posts they have already....make them earn that Drunken Master the hard way?

As for everything else, keychains and mugs would be a good start too.

Overall, simpler designs, more apparell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod