I want to introduce my new game!

eligame

Rookie
Never play Sudoku the same way again!
Sudoku Fruit Heroes - a beautiful blend of Sudoku and creative puzzles
Sudoku is one of the best games to practice your logical thinking! But Sudoku Fruit Heroes is outstanding due to its fun actions and unique characters designs. The game is suitable for all levels – from beginners to expert! You must be impressed with the game at first glance.
Enjoy your game and challenge your friend here:
Sudoku Fruit Heroes

l3nWpWgAhoHSOBDPi.gif

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he9S6fzWh0c
Subscribe for iOS/ Android version testing

Longo_2_guns said:
I should probably start doing something about these threads.

But I'm on break.
If only there was someone who visits GR religiously who could make them disappear before most people even get the chance to see them.

If only someone like that existed.

De-Ting said:
If only there was someone who visits GR religiously who could make them disappear before most people even get the chance to see them.

If only someone like that existed.
Me?

jacmaj79 said:
My child likes it. Luckily she can not read :wink:

YOU_DONT_SAY.png

Ok Father of the Year - Then buy it for her, give her unlimited credits, and let her play that dogshit..

I'll apologize if you prove to me that you're not a bot by posting a photo of a childs hand playing the fap session of a game with a timestamped piece of paper.

Otherwise, get stuffed.

UrbanMasque said:
jacmaj79 said:
My child likes it. Luckily she can not read :wink:

YOU_DONT_SAY.png

Ok Father of the Year - Then buy it for her, give her unlimited credits, and let her play that dogshit..

I'll apologize if you prove to me that you're not a bot by posting a photo of a childs hand playing the fap session of a game with a timestamped piece of paper.

Otherwise, get stuffed.

I will not prove anything to you because you don't seem to be worth it.

jacmaj79 said:
I will not prove anything to you because you don't seem to be worth it.

giphy.gif

Maybe also because youre a bot and not a real person. Get a real job - stop spamming forums with your bullshit.

Get off my back! This is NOT MY GAME. I did not post it. Why would you think that?
My daughter likes it, so what? Kids like all shiny things. She saw the sceen while I was reading this post. She sad it was pretty. Do you have a problem with that?

What do you want me to prove? That my kid likes a game for children? Do you know better? Are you a child?

I joined this forum to get some information but instead I got an insult. Thanks for the warm welcome.

And by the way, I do make mobile games. Here they are. But none of them is Sudoku and never will.

http://igerodev.com/

oh, I miss a lot of thing here. let me clear something. I dont know anyone of you guy but thank the guy said that his daughter like it, send my thank to your daughter too, I will find another way to introduce my game. I wont post anything like this here. Anyway, do you guy know where can I introduce game like this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod