I think i found the song that represent the GR forum

Haha everything by the Lonely Island represents us. And probably men worldwide.

UghRochester said:
"She put a bag over my head"
You don't have to put in quotes if you said it, ugh.

If they changed it to "I Just Awkwardly Masturbated for the 10th Time" then maybe we could start talking.

crazycracker22 said:
If they changed it to "I Just Awkwardly Masturbated for the 10th Time" then maybe we could start talking.
What, in a single day?
How the hell? That shit hurts. I managed 6 times, once, and then didn't touch it for a day or 2 because it was fucking sore.

Also,
That song's pretty damn good.
The fact that they can people like T-pain and Akon to sing that stuff makes me laugh all the time.

Fireworks penises...for EVERYBODY!!!

Also, ten internets to the man who brings me a screencap of Jorma in the turtleneck.

madster111 said:
crazycracker22 said:
What, in a single day?
How the hell? That s*** hurts. I managed 6 times, once, and then didn't touch it for a day or 2 because it was f****** sore.

Also,
That song's pretty damn good.
The fact that they can people like T-pain and Akon to sing that stuff makes me laugh all the time.

When I was 16 Im pretty sure I masturbated 6 times a day on average. Over the summer I got to 10 times easy.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Also, ten internets to the man who brings me a screencap of Jorma in the turtleneck.
turtleneck.jpg

FrozenBacon said:
When I was 16 Im pretty sure I masturbated 6 times a day on average. Over the summer I got to 10 times easy.
Man, that's insane. I only managed 6 in one day because i spaced it out by like 5 hours between 2-3.
I was numb and limp after the 5th.

My room always smelled strongly of man love. I guess that is what gay sex would smell like. Not that I know about that or anything...

Weird thing is that my cousin of the same age always spent time in my room. I don't see how she managed, if I was a girl I would've been downright disgusted. She wasn't a whore so I guess she just didn't know what the smell was but still, it didn't smell pleasant in there. Sometimes I left the window open because even I thought the smell was too strong.

Blake Lively is hot...

And nothing will compare to I'm on a Boat anytime soon...Unless I'm sippin that Santana cham

Green_Lantern said:
Blake Lively is hot...

And nothing will compare to I'm on a Boat anytime soon...Unless I'm sippin that Santana cham

woah, Jizz in my Pants is a WORTHY contender for comparison!

I'm on a boat is number one, but it can be topped.

Not by this, however this is still incredible. Or is it Incredibad? Haha, I'm so funny.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod