I rammed a rock :D

Kijan

Rookie
Or better yet ... I've bought the new Rammstein album: Love is for everybody oder Liebe ist fur alle da. :) I must say that I love it.

Anyone else listens to this German Industrial band? :)

I actually love Rammstein and while this album is great, I didn't find it as good as Rosenrot. It's still highly enjoyable though! I'm not a fan of Pussy though - The song.

I was completely caught off gaurd by Pussy (the song)...made me laugh though. Also, why is that you never hear anyone say "i like their newer stuff"...it's always "i like their older stuff better." Anytime a band has a successful album everyone expects their next one to be the exact same songs or what?

BigZell2020 said:
I was completely caught off gaurd by Pussy (the song)...made me laugh though. Also, why is that you never hear anyone say "i like their newer stuff"...it's always "i like their older stuff better." Anytime a band has a successful album everyone expects their next one to be the exact same songs or what?

Don't know? Nostalgia? :p

BigZell2020 said:

because bands usually become successful by putting out good music that a lot of people enjoy. then over time they tend to morph their style and only continue to sell records because they're already popular, even if their new music isn't half as good as their old. people will still buy it in search of that high they got from the first album by said artist.

De-Ting said:
I'd just like to remind everyone that Lethean's wife is hawter than anyone most of you will get. :p

Thank you De-Ting!

And Zell for me their 05 album was just really fucking good. I enjoy the newest one quite a bit but it just doesn't feel as polished. I love the song Te Quiero Puta from it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod