I Have To Get This Off My Chest

Nosferatu

Rookie
I've been visiting Game Revolution for quite some time now, reading the reviews, previews, articles and general hate that is posted by you, the GRandmasters, and I have come to the following conclusion:

You are all Satan incarnate. So full of hate you are that I doubt you could ever be made to see the world through the eyes of a common mortal. You piss on people's dreams and give small children nightmares, simply by existing in this mortal realm. You are the cause of all the world's evil, and I am convinced that, were you to never have been born, we would all be living in a perfect utopia, where beautiful women surround every man and do his bidding, and games based on movies are actually good! It is your fault that we do not live in this world, and for this I would like to say just one thing:

Keep up the good work. I love you guys and I love the site.

With Love,

Satan, Prince of Darkness and Head Designer for "X3: The Official Game"

abcwtf said:
lol you are not head designer for any game.
No, but Satan is.

Moses- said:
Wow, you've been visiting for quite some time and you just notice this?
No, it's just now that I've gathered enough courage to praise the collective evil of this place.

EDIT: While I'm at it, and since I don't feel this warrents me making an entire new thread: is the chatroom accessible through software such as mIRC? If so, what is the server name and room name?

Thank you very much for your time, and have a nice day.

Nosferatu said:
Moses- said:
Wow, you've been visiting for quite some time and you just notice this?
No, it's just now that I've gathered enough courage to praise the collective evil of this place.
Yeah, I don't know how to find that type of courage, posting on an online message board, good for you! :)

Nosferatu said:
EDIT: While I'm at it, and since I don't feel this warrents me making an entire new thread: is the chatroom accessible through software such as mIRC? If so, what is the server name and room name?

Yes it is! The server is irc.webchat.org and the channel is #game-revolution.com And you have a nice day as well!

There's one thing I don't get. If the head designer of X-Men 3 is Satan, how does slamming that game make us evil agents? I'm all for evil, don't get me wrong, I just don't want to get a big head about this when I'm pretty sure we're relatively low on the evil totem pole, somewhere near sand in your swimsuit.

Uh thanks anyway, Satan, and cool avatar.

Joe_Dodson said:
There's one thing I don't get. If the head designer of X-Men 3 is Satan, how does slamming that game make us evil agents?
Reverse psychology, my hate-filled friend.

And thank you for the info, Moses-.

Nosferatu said:

The chat room is a myth. It doesn't exist.

StalfrosCC said:
Nosferatu said:

Thanks for that nugget Live Chat Op.

Sam

StalfrosCC said:
Nosferatu said:

The chat rooms input of homoerotica has gone severly downhill since The_Cookster was akicked. It's a crying shame.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod