I have a very important announcement to make

Oh, I was thinking it was going to be something different. I guess I'll just return this then...

pregnant-congrats.gif

If we're posting Superman stuff I should share a video that blew my.mind... not in a good way.

I passed out on the couch with YouTube on the TV and when I woke up the autoplay had taken me to this.

https://youtu.be/5gFrf_oWyDM

This DC fanboy makes Star Wars fanboys tolerable. But the part that really blows my mind is he appears to hate Nolan's Batman movies which kinda makes my head explode for such a passionate DC fan.

Anyway you know how what's going on in the background can influence a dream, like a song playing can be heard in your dream? I was dreaming I was tied to chair with this guy talking. Thank God I woke up.

Man there sure are some weird people on YouTube.

Wow. This is a whole new level of fan boy. I watched his video and I cringed the entire way through. I too, almost had my head explode when he said that Nolan's trilogy of Batman is garbage compared to Batman V Superman and I also nearly suffered further head explosion at his dislike for Captain America: Civil War, or "Civil Bore" as he calls it.

WickedLiquid, that sounds like a horrible dream.

If you looked at the video's comments it was even worse. Nothing but an echo chamber of maybe 8 people and it appeared that any dissenting comments had been deleted. It's fine to like a movie and all, even to prefer it to another movie, but the complete close-mindedness involved in that video and its comment section is almost painful to see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod