I have a dilemma....

drathbone

Regular
So I've got some extra cash and am looking to buy a new game. Specifically an epic RPG and I'm torn.

The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition xox360 is coming out in mid April I think. The enhanced edition sounds like it coming with some cool stuff (world map, audio cd etc). It's $59.99 new plus bonus gamestop points for pre-order along with a wolf keychain or something.

Xenoblade Chronicles comes out early April I think exactly a week + 1 day?. It's on the Wii (which I guess I need an excuse to use?), it's cheaper and comes out sooner. Pre order comes with an art book, which looks neato.

They both look awesome in their own ways. I want both but must resist the urge and choose one.

GR COMMUNITY, I CHOOSE YOU.....TO HELP ME CHOOSE!

I dont know what the Witcher is...but being into the Japanese RPGs - I'd choose Xenoblade. Look at some gameplay videos and see what you think?

I don't think the pre-order art book deal is in effect anymore here... :(

Maybe I can do it through the states. It seems like their deal is still on? Why the discrepancy!?

Witcher 2 is pretty much one of the best WRPGs made, and easily the best in the last few years, while Xenoblade is apparently an amazing JRPG.

So either way, you really can't go wrong.

If your into regular RPGs go Xenoblade if your into stuff like the elder scrolls go The witcher.

Or you could get Witcher 2 now (well when it releases) and wait for The Last Story to release this summer rather than Xenoblade.

LinksOcarina said:
Xenoblade will be rare in the long run.

Keep that in mind if you like collecting.
Is it made by the same people who made xenogears and xenosaga? If so then yes it will be a collectors addition.

kingg5 said:
LinksOcarina said:
Xenoblade will be rare in the long run.

Keep that in mind if you like collecting.
Is it made by the same people who made xenogears and xenosaga? If so then yes it will be a collectors addition.

I'm pretty sure it is. From my understanding there isn't very much continuity between Xenoblade and the other "Xeno" games. I think I'm leaning towards getting this one. Probably wait a while for Witcher 2. I have too many WRPG's, need another good JRPG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod