I get married on Saturday

BUT NEVER MIND THAT NOW YOU KNOW

cards.gif

MLB said:
z - clinched division and best record in league

d1a5aea42bd8111bc179f3c4ab8eb698cffdb03f87e2620c7c11e6096face926.jpg

FURTHER QUESTIONS.

Manchester-United.jpg

COOOOOOOOOOOMMMMME OOOOOOOOOOOONNN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDSS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEDDING THINGY!
You must start training for the honeymoon.

London...NEVER DRIVE THERE!! It's a nightmare

I live in Milton Keynes, a city an hour north of London. And have only been there about 5 times my whole life so honestly cant tell you much.

Do the usual stuff, see the sights like Big Ben, Millennium Eye etc - I'm sure you'll check them out.
"Oxford Street" and "Knightsbridge" have really high end shops if you fancy window shopping.
Depending on what you're into, there is countless historical shit to look at - London Bridge, British Museum, Tate Gallery to name a few.
Or on the other end of the spectrum if you want to see a massive traditional British market, check out "Borough Market"

The tube (subway) is the best way to get around, I would take a little map of the set-up with you though as there can often be closures on stops where maintenance work is being carried out.

Also..."mate"....Everyone will call you it whether you know them or not! So just go with it.

MattAY said:
London...NEVER DRIVE THERE!! It's a nightmare

I live in Milton Keynes, a city an hour north of London. And have only been there about 5 times my whole life so honestly cant tell you much.

Do the usual stuff, see the sights like Big Ben, Millennium Eye etc - I'm sure you'll check them out.
"Oxford Street" and "Knightsbridge" have really high end shops if you fancy window shopping.
Depending on what you're into, there is countless historical shit to look at - London Bridge, British Museum, Tate Gallery to name a few.
Or on the other end of the spectrum if you want to see a massive traditional British market, check out "Borough Market"

The tube (subway) is the best way to get around, I would take a little map of the set-up with you though as there can often be closures on stops where maintenance work is being carried out.

Also..."mate"....Everyone will call you it whether you know them or not! So just go with it.

I already do the mate thing, and sounds good. Historical crap is what we're after, and probably coming late june to hit up Tank Fest at the Tank Museum.

Cause Tanks.

And yes the bar is open, wine and beeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

There are a lot of ales in England, althought dont ask me because I fucking hate the stuff!

Pint of Stella for me matey!

Nobody gives a shit about baseball in Toronto. But now suddenly everyone cares about the Toronto Blue Jays. Jeez it's like Americans and hockey, buncha bandwagoners.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod