I fucking love BF 1943.

TheJx4

Rookie
Takes me back to my days of World at War and Forgotten Hope 2.
It's so simplistic, I miss games like this.

My stats were better a few hours ago, until I started spawning on my teammates like an idiot.

If anyone ever wants to play: TheJx4

I don't think simple is necessarily a good thing. The Xbox version is really sloppy and confusing, at least.

Re: I f****** love BF 1943.

TheJx4 said:

lolwut. strong 3 year old games that are nostalgic.

used44 said:
I don't think simple is necessarily a good thing. The Xbox version is really sloppy and confusing, at least.
I really liked it, but every time I join a game anymore there are too many exploiters.

I am enjoying the remake of Wake Island on BF3. I have only played 1943 a few times. BC2 killed the action.

Re: I f****** love BF 1943.

lokness said:
TheJx4 said:

lolwut. strong 3 year old games that are nostalgic.

Because the type of gameplay in World at War is no longer present in CoD, and I don't have a gaming PC to play FH2. Plus, 3 years is a long time.

Bretimus_V2 said:
You're welcome.
Yeah thanks, again.

I loved BF1943 on XBL. The aircraft camping isn't so bad at least, and I'm a f*cking ace with the fighters.

On foot, I suck.

Jx4, I re-DL'ed this. Dang this brings back memories of when my BD reader went out and I had to survive off of DL games. Of course 3 years ago it was small stuff like this and PSx games. Played a lot of FF Tactics.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Jx4, I re-DL'ed this. Dang this brings back memories of when my BD reader went out and I had to survive off of DL games. Of course 3 years ago it was small stuff like this and PSx games. Played a lot of FF Tactics.

Wanna play sometime?

graj online - gryoonline.pl The two going through to fajne s

I totally love BF1943 and would never think of filling this forum with meaningless drivel. Bret is a fantastic mod as well. In my few posts and little time here, I can already assure you of that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod