How do you delete one of your own member reviews?

I don't like some member reviews, but I wouldn't want to delete them. Isen't that kind of tyrannical and uncouth to begin with?

^Just because the topic has "member" in the title doesn't mean it will apply to you exclusively.

Is there a way of deleting them from within the profile? I haven't written any so I can't test, though I'm planning on righting the wrongs done to my dear Goemon by Baldric.

You should add a comment to your review stating that you were retarded when that review was written and that you no longer agree with the views you have previously expressed.

We understand that you guys want to be able to delete member reviews. We also want you to be able to do that. Hopefully, we can get a delete button added sometime this week.

Joe_Dodson said:
We understand that you guys want to be able to delete member reviews. We also want you to be able to do that. Hopefully, we can get a delete button added sometime this week.

Oh, brilliant!

I've been wanting to re-write some of mine. Namely the Armored Core 3, Wild Arms 3 and Sims 2: Nightlife ones.

Joe_Dodson said:
Thank you very much. I have some really bad reviews...

Well guys, I think we proved that if you complain, nag and bitch about something enough, you just may get it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod