Hey! know what day it is?

Lien

Rookie
Oooh happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me! happy birthday to meeeee-eee... Happy birthday to...

Children-carry-lanterns-to-pray-for-atomic-bombing-victims-in-front-of-the-Atomic-Bomb-Dome-at-the-Peace-Memoral-Park-in-Hiroshima-AFP.jpg

No_More_Hiroshimas_001_t_w600_h1200.jpg

628x471.jpg

Oh... :cry: ... I'll just huh... Blow my candles over there.

... to me... *blows candles*...Now i know how butters feel... and Huey Emmerich.

Quit bitching, Lien. If you were friends with me on Facebook, I'd totally give you a birthday thread...happy b-day btw

Happy Birthday, Frenchie. Here's fellow Frenchman, villager, and X-Man Omar Sy to wish you a sensual and sexy happy birthday.
519930IMG5973622x407.jpg

Eyebrow and paradox know me too well.

And darn it Ugh! I got skype already, do i need to show more of my private info to the public? jeesh! And why dont' ya drunk call me anymore dan? :( I thought we had something special...

Ahem! and thanks all! i found this ONE shop that only sells french grocery on cough and market street in SF. I let my friend spend me 200 bucks worth of food like racklette, Tome cheese and BN. Lots and lots of BNs.
73451011_H.jpg

May not seem much to you guys... but for a french guy who been living in a country that cannot grasp the concept of eating bread plain for more then 10 years, it's like giving a meth lab to a junky on Christmas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle