Hey, Directv...

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Why isn't IFC in HD? Same goes for BBC America. They dont offer it at all, on any package. What's up, assholes.

What tv provider do you use, what packages do you get, and are there any things about it that greatly annoy you?

I use The Pirate Bay to watch all my favorite shows. I get the zillion-channels-package with ads removed. They've been extremely reliable, and at a great price! Call your local Pirate Bay today!

Rainemaida said:
I use The Pirate Bay to watch all my favorite shows.
This.

Being Australian, i can either pay $100/mnth to watch last seasons episodes in SD, or use my $60/mnth unlimited download internet to have this seasons HD episodes.

Pretty fucking easy choice, there.

UghRochester said:
Is The Pirate Bay free? Anyways, I don't have cable. My internet service is Comcast.

You're either being blithely whimsical, or you've been living under a rock for the past 5+ years :)

We have Dish, I used to get the HD package, but at the time it was pretty poorly supported, so I dropped it. I don't watch a ton of non-network TV. If I have spare time, I'm either watching a movie or playing a game. Mostly, I just hate the everytime it rains we lose signal and that they charge me to come out and not resolve the problem.

You're kidding me Ugh?

I live 3 doors down from a bar, so if I wanna watch live sports, I can always go down there. That's about the only thing I can't get online. (there are live-stream sports websites, but very poor quality usually)

Longo_2_guns said:
Does IFC even offer HD for any provider?

Yes, I have Time Warner Cable and there is an IFC HD channel, but it is not included as part of a regular package. There are a few HD channels like that.

My big gripe has to do with HD On Demand material. We pay extra for a movie channel, which has two HD stations, yet all of the On Demand material is only available in SD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod