HERE'S JOHNNY!

WickedLiquid

Regular
Muwahahahahaha!

In the spirit of Halloween, what are some of your all time favorite horror movies/characters/quotes?

Being a huge Kubrick fan, my favorite horror film has always been The Shinning
500full.jpg

Yeah I know Stephen King absolutely hated it and the book is better. But I prefer the WTF ending in the film.

^^^if you havent seen the tv movie they did with steven weber, then please do so. way better than the kubrick one.

Down the dark decades of your pain, this will seem like a memory of Heaven.
pinhead.jpg

Hey guys! Watch this cool video!!!

dum-de-dum-de-dum-dum...............................................

Insert blood curtailing scream here
exorcist.jpg

I'm pretty sure we have this thread every year, so some NEW horror movies that I actually liked were Orphan and Drag me to Hell.

Do Evil Dead movies count as horror? After the second one, I thought they were hilarious.
this-is-my-boomstick.jpg

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

UghRochester said:
Do Evil Dead movies count as horror? After the second one, I thought they were hilarious.

Yes and yes, Army of Darkness is the best of the three and hilarious.

There are other great horror comedies like Shaun of the Dead
shaun-of-the-dead1_1.jpg

and Zombieland
zombieland.jpg

There seems to be some UK vs US thing that I don't understand where you can only like one. But I loved them both.

I found Paranormal Activity scary. So I'm a fucking wuss when it comes to horror films. Cant do em. I can do gore easily, just not the jumpy bits.
That being said, I cant wait for the 2nd one.

My favourite you ask? I dunno.....Scream, because Neve Campbell and Courtney Cox (single at last, you're mine baby!) are hot.

Aw man, I love the Shining too.

The scene where he's at the bar with Lloyd is seriously one the best and creepiest things I've ever seen. There's too much truth in the character of Jack Torrence.

I'm not a big fan of most current horror movies, because none of them are actually scary. It's all either HURR BLOOD AND GORE AND TORTURE or a dark room and then BOO!

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm not a big fan of most current horror movies, because none of them are actually scary. It's all either HURR BLOOD AND GORE AND TORTURE or a dark room and then BOO!
This. And that gives me an idea. You know what would really make a good horror movie? The biography of TNO....starring UglykitteN! :shock:

Yeah, horror movies aren't what they used to be, But then I think it might be because I grew up. In the 90's I loved Scream 1 and 2 (but not 3). Today I don't know if I would find those types of movies enjoyable.

I guess I'll know for sure when Scream 4 comes out.

Anyways, since nobody has named the all time classic, I will
psycho-shower-scene.jpg

Psycho!

Actually, Hitchcock movies in general, but Psycho was his masterpiece. If you're one of the 12 person's who hasn't had the ending spoiled then check it out. Sure it looks old and isn't scary by today's standards but would you agree with some 8 yr old kid who says the NES sucks because it looks old? Of course not, you'd smack him on the side of the head and explain how he wouldn't be playing his Wii without the NES.

can't remember much of what he said, but this guy surely freaked me out.
texaschainsawmassacrepa.jpg

From The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.

dude used a burnt wire coat hanger to scrape the skin off his scalp, then he'd eat it. that movie was awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod