Help me Longo, you're my only hope.

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
Late 80s early 90s I read a comic with a mutant (?) who could see multiple outcomes to the different choices he could make. I can't for the life of me think of his name. Or am I crazy? Can you figure out who I'm thinking of?

Things you think of when sitting in your basement during a tornado watch. All clear now.

1387808198398.png

Oh crap you meant in the 90's? nevermind... Probably from X-men or something like during the apocalypse story line.

I sure wish there were more jojo fans in here...

Dojyaaaa~~n!

I mean, I wouldn't really call him a mutant, but, I think I know who you're talking about.

In all honesty, if it's Marvel, I'm not sure. Only a few people are able to look into the future, and they're all blind women (because who doesn't love that cliche?). Madame Webb, Destiny, Blindfold, etc.

Maybe you're thinking about Longshot? That's the closest I can think of.

And someday I'll read a Jojo thing that isn't Stardust Crusaders. But it is not that day.

De-Ting said:
There's that one dude on MIB III...
untitle.JPG

Never mention that travesty around here. Instead, mention the similar plot in the cartoon series. I got a suspicion that's where the studio got the plot from.

And Longo, do check out the Jojo's bizarre adventure cartoon at least. It's on crunchyroll for English viewers, damit! In all it's homoerotic beauty pose even.
...or at least play the recent video game! Be a bigger nerd then you already are, is it too much to ask?

No, i think Bishop is a time traveler. Not a guy that can predict the future.

Oh wait did you mean Diavolo?
Diavolo13.jpg

His stand power allows him to view all possible outcomes and then pick the best one t... AH F*** i forgot, no Jojo's bizarre adventure...

...the US version of the game came out recently... And a new season is gonna start soon. I'm excited, just saying...

Lien said:
And Longo, do check out the Jojo's bizarre adventure cartoon at least. It's on crunchyroll for English viewers, damit! In all it's homoerotic beauty pose even.
...or at least play the recent video game! Be a bigger nerd then you already are, is it too much to ask?
Wait, the new Jojo game is out in English? Oh man, how did I miss that one? Part of the reason (most of the reason, actually) that I know Stardust is because of the old PS1 Jojo fighting game. God that game was good.
I was planning on marathoning the anime once it finished season 2, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod